Mike Duman Auto Superstore, the premier used car dealership in Suffolk, VA is offering scholarships for students enrolled in the 2018-2019 academic year. A college education has never been more important, and as costs continue to increase, Mike Duman Auto Superstore feels that supporting students pursuing an education is vital at this time. The dealership is offering three scholarships in the amount of $1,000, $750, and $500 to qualifying students enrolled in coursework for the upcoming academic year.
- YOU MUST REGISTER IN PERSON for the Scholarship Program on July 20th to be eligible for the scholarship award. Registration is from 10 am to 2 pm at the Mike Duman Auto Superstore.
- Videos need to be submitted no later than August 15th, 2018.
How to Apply:
Applicants are to submit a short video detailing their course of study and how it relates to their career goals.Videos must be submitted here via the webform below. VIDEOS MUST BE NO LONGER THAN 10 MINUTES and include the following to qualify:
- What are you studying?
- What are your career goals?
- What are you passionate about?
- Are you involved in community outreach?
Any legal U.S. resident at least eighteen (18) years old who will be attending an accredited university or college for the 2018-2019 academic year, or a student currently attending an accredited university or college (undergraduate and graduate students are both eligible). Proof of enrollment must be presented for scholarship award and vehicle discount program. Winners must be willing to provide a video testimonial prior to receiving award. Scholarships will be paid to the educational institution once proof of enrollment is provided.